Agility in Marketing ICP-MKG | Amsterdam
December 10, 2020 @ 9:00 am – December 11, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
DEVELOP AGILE MARKETING LEADERS & TEAMS
This certification is part of a specialized journey within the Business Agility track and is aimed at people who are primarily focused within the marketing function.
This 2-day training will provide a balanced learning experience of both theoretical Agile knowledge and implementable Agile practices. Participants will experience individual exercises and group learning activities. Case studies and examples of Agile Marketing implementations will be provided to reinforce Agile learning.
Following completion of this certification, marketers will be able to articulate and implement agile ways of thinking and working, allowing them to deliver more responsive, customer-centric business outcomes.
Target attendees are part of an organization actively adopting agile thinking and practices and the content is applicable irrespective of industry.
- Managers, leaders and agile practitioners who are looking to develop business agility within their organisation or teams.
- Marketing teams who are looking for more transparent, productive, innovative and effective ways of working.
- Transformation leads, such as those exploring people and structural aspects of an Agile transformation.
- The fundamentals of the Agile mindset and Agile ways of working
- Why international organizations, such as ING, LEGO and Microsoft, are undertaking Business Agility transformation to be relevant in today’s competitive world
- The benefits of co-creation methodologies (e.g. Design Thinking and Story Mapping) for effective marketing campaigns and activities
- Kanban to increase transparency, focus and productivity in delivering better customer-outcomes
- Lean Thinking and Scrum to manage and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Change Management techniques to deliver and sustain Business Agility transformation in your organization and teams