Business Agility Foundations
ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations
Develop Business Agility in Complex ORganizations
Business Agility for Managers, Leaders & Teams
Today’s world of business and work is complex and changes rapidly. Often, organizations are playing catch up to the digital-enabled Customer and nimbler competitors. The impact of this is, unsurprisingly, a more pressured and intense internal working environment.
At the same time, digital transformation is also taking place in many organizations. While digital technologies have provided many benefits for the workforce, new modern challenges have emerged. Process bottlenecks, people conflicts, communication breakdown and general tension have increased throughout large and small organizations. Over time, this can have a significant detrimental impact on productivity, organizational focus and team morale.
- The fundamentals of the Agile mindset and Agile ways of working
- Learn to make more effective business decisions and assessments in a VUCA world through better complexity management
- How to prioritize competing stakeholder demands by understanding and practicing true Customer-centricity
- Agile Kanban and Agile Story Mapping to increase productivity, optimize workflows and manage multiple deadlines
- Lean Thinking and Scrum to manage and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Senior Professionals, Consultants, Managers, Directors and VPs across all industries
- Function: HR, Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and any other functions in a corporate, government, academic or non-profit environment
- Organization type: Multi-national corporations, small or medium-sized enterprises, governmental agencies, academic institutions, non-profit organizations
- This training will provide a balanced learning experience of both theoretical Agile knowledge and implementable Agile practices.
- In-Person: 2 days
- Live Remote (Online): 4 weekday sessions (4 x 3.5 hours) over 2 weeks
- Participants will experience individual exercises and group learning activities.
- Case studies and examples of Agile Marketing implementations will be provided to reinforce Agile learning.
- This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), the largest accreditation and certification body for Agile education.
- ICAgile-accredited courses focus on delivering knowledge and skills that combine “being agile” with “doing agile.”
- Participants who successfully complete this course will be awarded the ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) certification.
Price: € 1195 (excl. BTW, including registration ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations, training material downloads)