AgilITY in Marketing
ICAgile Certified Professional in Agility in Marketing
DEvelop Agile Marketing Leaders & Teams
First Agility in Marketing training in the Netherlands with ICAgile Certification
In-Person and Online Course Formats
This training helps marketers to better manage the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) reality, adopt the Agile mindset, structure teams and apply Agile ways of working. A combination of being agile and doing agile.
The marketing profession is at the frontline of constant market changes and shifting customer preferences and expectations. The pressure on modern marketers to explore new customer channels, create innovative products and master new digital technologies is also high, while they also have to run and maintain existing marketing operations.
This training is available in classrooms (in-person) and live online. Upon successful completion of this training, participants will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agility in Marketing certification.
Price: € 1195 (excl. BTW, including registration ICAgile Certified Professional in Agility in Marketing, training material and lunch)
- The fundamentals of the Agile mindset and Agile ways of working
- Why international organizations, such as ING, LEGO and Microsoft, are undertaking Business Agility transformation to be relevant in today’s competitive world
- The benefits of co-creation methodologies (e.g. Design Thinking and Story Mapping) for effective marketing campaigns and activities
- Kanban to increase transparency, focus and productivity in delivering better customer-outcomes
- Lean Thinking and Scrum to manage and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Change Management techniques to deliver and sustain Business Agility transformation in your organization and teams
- Managers, leaders and agile practitioners who are looking to develop business agility within their organisation or teams.
- Marketing teams who are looking for more transparent, productive, innovative and effective ways of working.
- Transformation leads, such as those exploring people and structural aspects of an Agile transformation.
- This training will provide a balanced learning experience of both theoretical Agile knowledge and implementable Agile practices.
- In-Person*): 2 days
- Online**): 4 weekday sessions (4 x 3.5 hours)
- Participants will experience individual exercises and group learning activities.
- Case studies and examples of Agile Marketing implementations will be provided to reinforce Agile learning.
- Language: English
**) In-Person The in-person classes have limited seats available due to COVID-19 measures. Please read the Dutch measures.
**) Online The online classes offer an engaging experience with Agile learning activities built in Miro – an online collaborative whiteboard platform. The participant needs a laptop/ desktop with stable internet connection and a webcam.
- This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), the largest accreditation and certification body for Agile education.
- ICAgile-accredited courses focus on delivering knowledge and skills that combine “being agile” with “doing agile.”
- Participants who successfully complete this course will be awarded the ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Marketing (ICP-MKG) certification.
We have opened a waiting list to schedule training classes based on demand and in line with the Dutch RIVM measures. Please leave your name, e-mail address, preferred training classes and format and we will start scheduling.