This article explains the important role of the CFO in creating a finance function which augments business model innovation. https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackmccullough/2020/09/17/the-agile-cfo–innovative-collaborative-and-visionary/
Business Agility Resources
Being and doing agile is a continuous journey. You’re never really done with Agile. Participating in a training or workshop, sharing knowledge with peers, applying agile ways of working, self-study and reading articles are all part of it. On this page we share recommended readings, tools & practices. Feel free to share your suggestions with us.
DIY and Reference Sites
- The Scrum Guide – Ken Schwaber, Jeff Sutherland This Guide (free download) contains the definition of Scrum. This definition consists of Scrum’s roles, events, artifacts, and the rules that bind them together. Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland developed Scrum; the Scrum Guide is written and provided by them. Together, they stand behind the Scrum Guide.
- Kanban and Scrum – Making the most of both Courtesy of Henrik Kniberg, Mattias Skarin and InfoQ.com: free version for download (pdf, epub, Kindle format). This book gives a good overview of Kanban and Scrum. The first part compares the two approaches for understanding the similarities and differences. No judgment.
- 10 Kanban Board Examples for Marketing Teams – AgileSherpas Ten board examples and some guiding principles for designing a Kanban Board for Marketing Teams.
- Get Started with Design – Stanford d.school A collection to help you get started on your design journey: online workshop, FAQs and a selection of tools.
- Annual State of Agile Marketing Report 2020 – AgileSherpas Annual report by AgileSherpas showing key insights for using marketing agility to navigate our newly uncertain world.
- VUCA – Wikipedia Wikipedia Article about volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity
- A Leader’s Framework for Decision Making – David J. Snowden Insightful HBR article about the Cynefin framework. Using the Cynefin framework can help executives sense which context they are in so that they can not only make better decisions but also avoid the problems that arise when their preferred management style causes them to make mistakes.
- Introducing Marketing The Agile Way – Hubspot This Slideshare deck describes agile and the way that the team at HubSpot uses it to make marketing fast, focused, prioritized and predictable.
- Chief Marketing Technologist Blog – Scott Brinker Scott Brinker’s blog about marketing technology and it’s impact on marketing strategy, management and culture.
- Liberating Structures – Including and unleashing everyone